1. People have to register with Algarve 123 if they want to be a reader or advertiser. Algarve 123 publishes all the information that is provided on the classified coupon – however, the publisher cannot be held responsible for the origin, contents, quality or degree of truth given in any coupons/ text message advertisement received, nor for any service or product offered by an advertiser, whether private or commercial. The publisher also reserves the right to edit, abbreviate, give suggestions for or reject any advertisement whose content enters into conflict with the newspaper’s intentions, or violates current legislation.
2. Privacy, discretion and data-protection are a priority, as well as an imperative. Algarve 123 guarantees that the personal details of all its readers and advertisers (names, addresses, contacts, credit card numbers, etc.) are treated with the utmost confidentiality, and are never given to third parties. The only exception to this guarantee would be dictated by court of law acting on current legislation.
3. On registering with Algarve 123, all personal information will be used only internally by the publisher, and made use of when compiling statistics, or improving/ speeding up communication with those who use our services.
4. Algarve 123 can only supply its online advertisers with general statistics such as the total number of visitors to the site, or the number of female/ male readers. We never supply information of a personal nature.
5. Algarve 123 is responsible for handling all details received online and guarantees that they will suffer no unauthorised access.
6. Algarve 123 pays particular attention to the law protecting children and minors at risk (nº 147/ 99) and has a policy of refusal to accept any details of children or young people under the age of 14.
7. Algarve 123 guarantees every user free access to all their personal details – allowing users to alter, update, or delete them.
8. For any further information, please contact Algarve 123 from Monday to Friday, between 9am and 7pm:
Tel: +351 282 418 881 (General)
Tel: +351 282 418 991 (Commercial)
Fax: +351 282 418 880